Thursday, March 26, 2015

Live Radio Interview

I'm excited to let everyone know that I've been asked to do a live radio interview with Tan Talk 1340 AM.  They are a talk radio station in Clearwater Florida who cover the Tampa Bay region with a reach of about 50,000 listeners. My segment will be at 11am Florida Time (8am for all my fans here on the west coast) on Tuesday, March 31st. 

Patzi Gill runs a weekly show called "Joy on Paper" where she discusses everything books. The primary emphasis of the show is to be inspirational for authors and readers.  They want everyone to get a good idea of the variety of books available and the variety of markets and ways to get a book out there or to find a book.

I'll be talking about my Chameleon series of books and the YA market in general.  Patzi will be doing the interview and there will be a chance for listeners to phone in and ask questions as well.  So, if you are in the Tampa Area, tune in to 1340 AM. I'd love to hear from you.  If you are not within the listening area, you can listen on the web. They stream their live programs on their website Tan Talk 1340 AM.  They also do post them as a Podcast a couple of weeks later.

Truly excited and would love to know that some of my fans, authors or readers, will call in to talk with me on air.

http://windtreepress.com/forest-people/



No comments: