Sunday, March 20, 2016

Saying Goodbye to this Blog


In this wonderful writer's life the one thing you can count on is change. Though I have enjoyed blogging here for the past 5 years, I've realized that my fans have moved to other places for communication. They are on Facebook, Twitter, and most importantly on my Reader List.  

I only have so much time to read, write, edit, talk to my fans, and still pay attention to my family. So, I've decided that blogging will have to go.  I will still appear as a guest on other blogs, and I'll let everyone know about it on Facebook, Twitter, in my Reader News.

Thank you to all those who have followed me here, shared something of their own lives, and had a laugh or a cry with me and my characters. 

If you want to keep in touch, please find me on these other venues.


Website: http://www.maggielynch.com/  Take advantage of the free book on the home page






Thanks again!

Maggie



1 comment: